- Do I need an account on ToBilet.pl to buy a ticket?
No. During the purchase, you can choose the option "without registration".
- Do I have to print the purchased ticket?
All you have to do is display the ticket on the smartphone screen. The bar code / QR code is important - it must be undamaged and clearly visible
- Is the ticket for DREMA fair available at other ticket offices, such as Ticketmaster or Empik?
Currently, the sale of tickets is carried out only on the ToBilet.pl ticket platform.
- If I have a ticket for the Professionals can I enter and leave many times?
Tickets for the Professionals at DREMA are multiple-use tickets. This means that you can take part in all four days of the DREMA Fair on the same ticket.
- Does a DREMA ticket entitle to enter the premises of the Poznań International Fair?
The ticket for the DREMA fair does not include parking spaces on the MTP grounds. The parking card must be purchased separately, also on ToBilet.pl
- My ticket looks strange, how can I check if it is ok?
First of all, do not show the photo of the ticket in public on the Internet. This will allow other people to print the barcode that authorizes entry at the gate. If in doubt, contact the Team